Smith House

The Smith House, built in 1899, is a two-story Greek Revival-style building. An addition was added to SmithHouseExteriorthe rear of the structure before COTS acquired the building in 2002, a donation from the First Methodist Church of Burlington.

About our Program:

  • Housing: The Smith House provides seven single-resident occupancy units of transitional housing with shared kitchen/dining, living area, and two bathrooms. The Smith House also provides permanent housing through two one-bedroom apartments with kitchen and bath. A residential manager also lives on site.
  • Services: Guests in the transitional housing work with COTS case managers on long-term housing goals, including rebuilding credit and rental histories.