Why should I do it?
- You will learn more about the issue of homelessness and how COTS is working toward innovative solutions to end the crisis.
- Challenge Walker teams receive public recognition in the COTS newsletter, on the COTS Web site at the Annual Meeting.
- Students who organize teams receive a letter of commendation from the COTS Board of Directors.
- You can help develop your leadership skills.
- You can help fulfill a community service requirement.
- You can enhance your school transcript and college applications.
What more can I do?
- Take the Challenge yourself: Individual walkers who raise $1,000 receive a special thank you, public recognition, exclusive COTS gear and certificate.
- Promote the event to your friends via social media, email and text. Set up an online fundraising page through COTS.
How do I “take the challenge”?
- Register online now – as team or individual.
- Recruit your friends and classmates for your team.
- Start fundraising using the envelope provided or online (link to online fundraising www.cotsonline.org).
- Questions? Contact Sian at (802) 864-7402, Ext. 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org