Why should I do it?
- You will learn more about the issue of homelessness and how COTS is working toward innovative solutions to end the crisis. And, you will help raise critical money to provide shelter, prevention relief and support services.
- Challenge Walker teams receive public recognition in the COTS newsletter, on the COTS Web site at the Annual Meeting, and a framed certificate.
- The COTS Walk is a great team-building activity.
- And, the COTS Walk is a fantastic way to show community support.
What more can I do?
- Make a donation toward your team’s fundraising goal.
- Match your employee Walk pledges.
- Take the Challenge yourself: Individual walkers who raise $1,000 receive a special thank you, public recognition, exclusive COTS gear and certificate.
- Promote the event to your staff and clients.
- Become a Walk sponsor.
- Sign up to volunteer at a COTS program.
How do I “take the challenge”?